Here are a few steps to verify your e-mail:
- Open the FBS Personal Area application;
- Go to the “Dashboard”;
- In the left upper corner, you can find a “Confirm email” button:
- Upon clicking on it, you will need to confirm your email address for receiving the confirmation link;
Please, make sure that the address is written correctly and doesn’t contain any typos.
- Click on “Send”;
- After that, you will receive a confirmation email. Please, kindly open it on your device and click on the "I confirm" button in the letter to complete the registration:
- At last, you will be redirected back to the FBS Personal Area application:
What if I see the "Oops!" error when clicking on the "I confirm" button?
It looks like you're trying to open the link via the browser. Please, make sure that you open it via the application. In case the redirection to browser is processed automatically, please, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Settings;
- Find the apps list and FBS application in it;
- In the Defaults settings make sure that the FBS app is set as a default app to open the supported links.
You can now click on the “I confirm” button once again to verify an e-mail. In case the link has expired, please, kindly generate the new one by verifying your email once again.