You can transfer funds from your Bitcoin wallet to the FBS account in just a few steps. If you don't know how to make a deposit in general, read this article.
Important information! Each of your trading or investor FBS account have a specific Bitcoin wallet address. Upon choosing the account, you generate this unique address. If you copy the QR code but then decide to change the account and use the previously copied code, your deposit will still be credited to the account chosen before.
Please double-check that the address you are sending to is correct: all the transfers confirmed by the blockchain are not reversible.
Follow these steps to deposit via Bitcoin:
- Use the QR code to see the Bitcoin wallet of your trading account or simply copy it from the "Wallet Address" folder:
- To calculate the approximate amount you will receive, please, use the "Calculate the payment" form.
Please, take into consideration that the deposit amount depends on the currency exchange rate at the moment of transaction and, in the end, may be different from what you saw in the "Calculate the payment" form.
- Go to your Bitcoin wallet to make the payment using the previously copied Bitcoin wallet address of your trading/investor account.
- Once you have made a successful transaction, an email with a confirmation link will be sent to your mailbox.
- Open the provided link in the same browser in which your Bitcoin wallet is opened to confirm the outgoing transaction. It will be broadcast now to the blockchain.
We recommend you deposit $5 or more because the deposits for less amounts are processed manually and may take longer.